Agent Orange was introduced as a carrot juice with vodka but you can always make your own versions of cocktails. Here’s mine.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Serving Glass
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (5 /5)
- (5 Rating)
- 1/4 shot of Triple Sec (Brandy base which is flavored with bitter oranges)
- Half glass of Orange Juice (With or without Pulp, as preferred)
- Half Shot of Cognac and Orange Peel with spices (Grand Marnier)
- 1 Shot of Vodka
- 2 Mint Leaves
- 3 to 4 Cubes of Ice
- 1. Blend all this mixture with the ice in a cocktail shaker and serve it immediately!
Hi, I am Nidhi. Professions like a Chef or a Restaurateur might right now cross your mind but I am none of them. Food intrigues me and I grew up ...Read more about this chef..